• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Will Decreasing Heart rate help with Physical fatigue?

Have been dealing with CFS for last 4 yrs. PEM is the biggest problem and has a threshold of walking for around 7 mins. Either walking or doing any physical activity the first symptoms i feel are the increased heart rate and lightheaded. My primary doctor suggested me to consult my...
  2. R

Bending down causes malaise, but elliptical trainer does not...?

Also i mentioned this to my CFS doctor i see, and he was not sure on what caused this behaviour
  3. R

Bending down causes malaise, but elliptical trainer does not...?

I also had similar kind of issue. I was able to do elliptical or walking for 15 mins with out any problem. But a few mins of any house hold chores used to kick in my malaise. what i noticed was any activity where i have to move multi directional(like say move all small things from one side of...
  4. R

Appt With Enlander

Hi Denmarkk, I recently started taking the Hepapressin injections. The injection needle that came with the medication is around 1cm. As this is a intramuscular injection, is 1cm enough to reach the muscle? also which injection site did u prefer ? Im have been taking it on the shoulder, as i...