• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. khartson22

OMI - Kaufman and Chheda departure

It was communicated to me more as they thought that Open Med Clinic was at times neglecting patient care in favor of a more research focus. She emphasized that all of her and Dr. Kaufman's patients would still have access to any research going on at Open Med. Not all physicians are involved in...
  2. khartson22

Yes! They can attach files like lab results when they send messages. It's a little annoying that there isn't a separate area for documents, but it works.
  3. khartson22

Hey all, Sorry I've been delayed responding about my appointment. I was exhausted after the appointment and then we quickly started a new treatment for Lyme that is kicking my butt. My appointment with Dr. Chheda was great! It seemed like everything in the office was still getting situated...
  4. khartson22

Hey guys! About to head out to my appointment but wanted to post the email I got from the office: " Dear Kimberly, Dr. Kaufman and I, along with Ellen, Lorie, and Adie, are excited to announce our new clinic, located at 2500 Hospital Dr, Bldg 4B,Mountain View, CA 94040. Our new phone number...
  5. khartson22

Hey all, Im a patient of Dr. chheda and I got a call last week from Adi saying that she was reaching out to patients on her personal cell phone because they were in transition and moving offices. She said it would be Dr Kaufman, Dr Chheda, herself, Lori, and Ellen. She repeatedly emphasized...