• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Hustler

XMRV revisited (Split from Hornig/Lipkin lawsuit thread)

Total joke You guys are all on the run I m loving it Answered all your questions and you keep coming back with the same rubbish. Enough has been shown here in this thread. Nothing more to add
  2. Hustler

Kina I have addressed and torn apart all your questions and posts on this. I answered everything with my posts previously about your criticisms. Just what kind of impression are u trying to give? Take a holiday. Chill out,a little. You sound like you need it. Ask the cdc for a ticket to the...
  3. Hustler

I ll be at the pool table playing Lipkin and Coffin. Bring me some champagne over, or even better pour it over their heads for me will you...!
  4. Hustler

She had the answers to all your questions from the beginning We cant give people ears
  5. Hustler

Dr Judy Mikovits responds to the ‘Science’ editorial expression of concern, 30 May 2011 May 30, 2011 Dr. Bruce Alberts Editor-in-Chief Ms. Monica Bradford Executive Editor Science 1200 New York Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20005 Dear Dr. Alberts and Ms. Bradford: As the corresponding author of...
  6. Hustler

Thereafter follow the phylogenetic trees clearly showing XMRV was never just one virus. Those who believed Coffin + Lipkin were totally fooled
  7. Hustler

Detection of an Infectious Retrovirus, XMRV, in Blood Cells of Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Vincent C Lombardi, Francis W Ruscetti, Jaydip Das Gupta, Max A Pfost, Kathryn S Hagen, Daniel L Peterson, Sandra K Ruscetti, Rachel K Bagni, Cari Petrow-Sadowski, Bert Gold, Michael Dean...
  8. Hustler

Anyone here have a direct line to the cdc ? We re getting closer. Make it known.
  9. Hustler

You need complementary methods.. Not insufficient or rigged studies... controls obviously have many problems in negative studies as they were contaminated with xmrv sequences.. patients are infected/carrying xmrv-related sequences – that is to say mlv related sequences that can infect humans...
  10. Hustler

That s why you need complementary methods. The interest in sequencing only goes so far within known limits. You need complementary methods. Nobody did that Total catastrophy not to listen what Mikovits said and what she wrote too.
  11. Hustler

Mikovits understood the limits of PCRs. Hence she used complementary methods. 50% of the genome has sequences similar to known viruses. We should never have been put in this situation by all the negative papers and they know that as smart people. Wessely and McClure knew that. They and nobody...
  12. Hustler

one example of a fraudulent negative paper is the 2010 paper on XMRV by psychiatrist Simon Wessely. Can we agree that that is fraud ? It was one of the very very first negative papers ....... The tone at XMRV Workshop 2010 is horrific. Mikovits science falling on deaf ears. It is all staged...
  13. Hustler

Who would you prefer fighting for your cause ? Him or Her ? Wessely sure knows how to find rv !!!!!!!! Mikovits said xmrvsilverman wasnt there. She apologised on behalf of Silverman. Not for herself.. She s a class act. And yes the negative paper of Simon Wessely is one example of the fraud...
  14. Hustler

Simon Wessely is a coauthor of one of the negative XMRV papers Does that make this thread worthy of watching, Kina?
  15. Hustler

Oh i live on the edge That s the life of a hustler Playing your games but playing them better than u play them U worried i know who put in a grant to study serology in retroviruses in the fall of 2013? Or hey maybe i dont know. Or maybe i do? U see, how can u know? Is that what s really got u...
  16. Hustler

My hhv6 calmed down on the combo In hiv aids hhv6 wreaks havoc Mikovits was smeared All the negative papers are fraud Many of the negative papers are fraud They looked at the wrong zones of virus Really astonishing
  17. Hustler

Did anyone put in a grant application to study retrovirus serology by the way ? Q4 2013.......? Anyone?...
  18. Hustler

Arv s are costly. You have to be lucky to get them. Lots of treatment strategies for arv s. Arv boosters often needed to keep the effect going. Bit like mega-haart. No doubt it is a family of Mikovits retroviruses because the complementary methods and appendixed data demomstrated it as such in...
  19. Hustler

My pulse always beats 60 per minute. You re not moving it to 61 or 59. I m cool
  20. Hustler

XmrvMikovits MLVs were NEVER disproved
  21. Hustler

The negative papers testing methods are unreliable. That s what that paper says. So u have to use complementary methods like mikovits did
  22. Hustler

X MLV FAMILY MIKOVITS WAS THERE R V Just give me some time to find alllll those many links and presentations and discussions and warnings she kept giving about it not being XMRVSILVERMAN but rather X MLV FAMILY MIKOVITS R V By the way, Kina, the inspiration for my nickname comes from...
  23. Hustler

Many links Will post them She said it from the very start She used so many complementary methods that any elite scientist would
  24. Hustler

XMRV SILVERMAN was not there X MLV FAMILY MIKOVITS WAS THERE R V At 6% No agenda I dont play games A retrovirus is not a game
  25. Hustler

You re right. Cured while on the treatment yes. If I stop the treatment then symptoms return. I just like to stay positive, that is all..
  26. Hustler

Hope you re a man of your word, danny...... Carriers do not always get disease Ah full dose.....that s the wrong way to do it but hey we couldnt have known. I fell into the same trap
  27. Hustler

Cured while on them Will probably need them all my life But new molecules out there now