• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

In Mountain View until the end of may, what test can I do/doctors can I see?

Ouch. Again, if you don't mind me asking, how much of that was testing (% approx), and how many tests were ordered.
  2. S

@Webdog what is the price range we are talking about with respect to both OMI and Stanford, if you don't mind me asking?
  3. S

Thanks everyone for their replies. I'll try to contact both Stanford and OMI.
  4. S

Hi There, I was hoping for some advice from the knowledgeable denizens of Phoenix Rising :) I am in Mountain View, California, until the end of May and was wondering what clinics/doctors I should go to? A bit of background about myself. 1. Under 30 male, from Canada. 2. Got some sort of...