• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Pennsylvania doctors

Looking for a ME/CFS DOC near Pittsburgh PA area. Preferably that takes insurance or any tele-health providers as well.
  2. J

Newly diagnosed Compound heterozygous mthfr with cbs, comt mao & ahhhh nobody near me to treat!

Thanks Alicec & Sea! I understand a little more & am definitely going to start slow. I appreciate the info. & glad to hear from people who have experience.
  3. J

Newly diagnosed Compound heterozygous mthfr with cbs, comt mao & ahhhh nobody near me to treat!

Thanks Alicec. When I ran my results though genetic genie it said I was compound hetero for mthfr. So I guess they got that from my data. I will definitely try adding some folate & B12. I am already taking magnesium. So if my SNP's don't appear to be that significant....do I need to worry about...
  4. J

Hello everyone! I just recently had my 23&me done. In the past week I have driven myself crazy! Some people say one persons' approach is this...other people say that. Other than cleaning up diet, no folic acid, no chemicals, no reg b12,detox etc. I am pretty confused. It seems some genes are...