• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

What happened to parasite research?

My understanding is the following. ICU over at curezone has published a protocols, which is a superset of the ivermectin albendazole (2 weeks on one off cycle) protocol: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strongyloides_stercoralis " Ideally, prevention, by improved sanitation (proper disposal of...
  2. S

Beginner's Guide: A Roadmap for ME/CFS Testing and Treatment

I've looked up Artesunate, and found it is an compound related to Chinese (sweet) wormwood Hip. Which is interesting, because 20 years ago a herbalist put me on Chinese wormwood and cats claw (etc), which has action in CFS and anti viral. I put the short term gains down to an extract that used...
  3. S

Thanks for the PM sushi. Under the little magnifier.
  4. S

Hi Sushi. I meant search in the thread, in post bodies, for a bunch of related terms in individual posts. This helps locate if what you want to discuss has been discussed. I've seen it on forums.
  5. S

Yes, olive leaf extract (green seems best) and vitamin C has that effect. Vitamin C also has a direct attachment effect to I read. But what about changing the pH of the body at the same time? Utlimately the effectiveness is the accumulative effectiveness. So, the suggestive rate of cure of...
  6. S

Hi Hip. Nice document. I just read your evidence based document above. I was writing here to ask if you could include natural anti-viral treatments, as according to Wikipedia reference valganciclovir anti-fertility effect, which is a real breaker. Plus many alternatives have serious...
  7. S

Managing Potassium Deficiency - Share your experience

Yeah, the thing about potassium is the over dose symptom list I've seen looks like the deficiency symptoms. Dangerous, you don't know which state you are in by those lists. I will have to research the more specific differences. Now, resistant starch, how much potassium does that have in it...
  8. S

23lies. I mentioned the Jack3D (I know the ingredient) and others for context. Ussually it's affect will diminish faster and leave you with problems, but certain things seemed to help me with it. However, potassium has regularly proved to help. I don't know for certain if the decline was...
  9. S

Caledonia, thanks for posting this, came up in Google, so I can mine it for answers. At least this looks related to my present conditions rather than being something brand new, which is good. On potassium. I've got some overlapping issues making it complicated, and had been going through a...