• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

My poll about family members with ME. I have a small sample showing a pattern. I need more data to confirm.

Sorry about the delay . I've only just seen this. Both Aunt's are my Mum's sisters No, my family don't have any of those conditions..... and i haven't done anything like 23andme.
  2. E

My poll about family members with ME. I have a small sample showing a pattern. I need more data to confirm.

I have ME and my daughter has IBS. Also my Mum had RA , my Nan had RA , one Aunt has Lupus and another has MS.
  3. E

Swollen Salivary gland?

No i haven't. I'd never heard of it to be honest until i read what had been written on here today . There only seems to be three Quest labs in UK and none of them are any where near to where i live.
  4. E

Swollen Salivary gland?

Hi , I got diagnosed with dry eyes about 20 yrs ago at the eye hospital. The dry mouth started around nine years ago. I've had really sore cracks in the corners of my mouth non stop during that time. Two years ago i developed a swollen submandibular gland. I got sent to ENT and soon...