• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Low dopamine and eprinephrine levels?

Hi All, I have been getting most of my Mayo blood work back this week and pretty much everything is normal-- aside from a slightly elevated CRP and a rather low dopamine and a very low epinephrine. Does anyone know if these low levels are related to ME/CFS? Thanks, Holly
  2. H

Anti-Depressant that help with pain?

Hello, I have been on Zoloft for years, but am thinking about switching to something that might also help with pain... like Celexa? Has anyone been on a specific antidepressant and noticed that their pain levels improved?
  3. H

High C-Reactive Protein and CFS?

Thank you, this is very helpful!
  4. H

High C-Reactive Protein and CFS?

Hello, I am in the process of a possible diagnosis and I am wondering if anyone here with chronic fatigue syndrome has had a high C reactive protein? (CRP?) Mine was 17.1 last fall, and my doctor just ordered another test for it today. All other tests (like ANA) and thyroid have all been normal...