• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JesseThailand

What is the immunologic pattern in CFS?

Hello @Markus83. Thanks for your answer! My Eosinophils are normal. Lymphocytes are high. I did not know about ECP, let me find out more about it. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
  2. JesseThailand

Excelent article. Thanks for sharing. She also told me my lymphocytes high and neutrophil low does not necessary indicate viral infection. So it contradict the other doctor suspect. More confussion for me. How difficult it is for me to find a proper explanation when doctors do not agree...
  3. JesseThailand

This is an intetesting option! Undigested molecules coming into the blood and having a reaction in the immune system. The test you recommend is quite specific. I do not think I will be able to find it here in Thailand but I will try my best. Very very much appreciated your comment. Thanks so much!
  4. JesseThailand

I just had an appointment with a hematologist. I asked about the CD4:CD8 and she said they can do it here but she feels it would not actually help because "it's just a number the does not indicate anything". Does it sound logical to you?
  5. JesseThailand

Hi! My IgE level average is about 850. It should be less than 100. Indicates mainly allergy but I do not have allergy. Doctors said it could also indicate parasites or inflamation, but I do not have inflamation. Doctors do not know. ☹️
  6. JesseThailand

First Consultation With KDM

@Allyb510 I enjoyed reading your experience with KDM. Any further information about the tests results and response to treatment in the last few weeks? Best regards
  7. JesseThailand

Dear friends, I am a new member of the forum. Thank you for those who administrate and support this forum and the help been given to so many people. I have been sick for about 6 years and now I spend 15-20 hours daily in bed. I'm on the process of finding a correct diagnose. In my case I have...