• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Multiple Sensitivities - Underlying Cause?

Hi, so I have taken the test two times and failed both times. Thank you so much for explaining the difference in CIRS and CFS! I don't show for viral on blood test but show things that point to mold. This is very interesting!
  2. T

ORGANICS ACID RESULTS?

Hi, I have been having lots of health issues. Can anyone help me interpret my OATS test please. The Dr's I have talked to have no idea. Thank you so much for any help you can give me.
  3. T

AMINO ACIDS RESULTS?

Hi, first off I would like to say I love the board. It's so informative and I've learned so much! I have a Amino Acids test from Doctors Data that shows really low on about everything?! Is there someone here that can help me in reading it? Can I post my results here? Thanks so much...