• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. percyval577

Preliminary result of furthered improvement obviously leading to health

the inhibitory line is now with also B3 (accumbens) and newly B5 (shown to be elevated in ME/CFS) B12 -------TAUR--------VitC there is also a role for K(+), Cl(-) and Mg, which stays uncetain for now.
  2. percyval577

the new stage then is (all only in sips, modul 2 in the order roughly as given) modul 1 B3 + D + orange oil (simply in eg orange juice, I guess a D2 agonist) modul 2 pre : B3 main: lysin --- tyrosin --- BCAA side: B2 ------B1 --------B7 the bottleneck seems to be the accumbens (so...
  3. percyval577

Vitamin B's in the Immunesystem and Infections

I recently took LYS again, and as in my first trial three years ago I got tooth pain and an infetion showed up. So I thought, I had promoted some strain of bacteria. But after the paper below it seems now, that I stopped any bacteria in biofilms in my yaw, but concomittantly the immune system...
  4. percyval577

The Influence of Antidepressants on the Immune System

If I remember rightly, SER does not cross the brain bloood barrier. This is the reason, why medicin prescribes SER reuptake inhibitors.
  5. percyval577

Is there a good B complex supplement that helps, esp. with neurotransmitters ?

I take them seperated, and can´t tolerate B6. And ever with B3 (!, as well as some amino acids, togther with B3). And I find it very helpful to take them in low dose. Here a more detailed plan, that I ve devolped recently: Lysin - B5 - Tyrosin (precursor of dopamine). Or: Lysin - B2 - B5 - B1 -...
  6. percyval577

Abilify- Stanford Clinic Patients

I would certainly not rely on paradoxocal mechanism. If it feels bad, it may well be indeed bad here. And what then? Another story would be, if it were an ambivalent effect. Lowering the dose might be worth a try. Here I myself do often stop any intake of supps suddenly, and spy the stuff...
  7. percyval577

https://youtu.be/fsxnw2caw5c Thiamine deficiency as a main contributor to cfs

I recently thought, that B1 deficiency is a major contributor at time of onset. Any other levels later on would not tell the thing. And in fact, higher levels later on might be the try to correct the impact (as any other reported tendency of not strong data).
  8. percyval577

It turns out that I should take actually none of the molecules/atoms together, as it caused noese blooding which was initianally induced by a single intake of a D2 antagonist. Nevertheless there is a relationship to BCAA and MET. Then I tried VitA, the last to try, with some strong but...
  9. percyval577

Posting it mainly for myself here: Methionine_production-a_critical_review review basal ganglia pmc/articles/PMC7020857/ The review on the basal ganglia shows mainly that not that much insight has been achieved The review on MET mentions some interesting MET related diseases. MET and BCAA's...
  10. percyval577

Substantial improvement with (strange) dietary adjustments

I also have some experinece of the very phenomenon. Once I had huge effects from eliminating fats or carbs or ... I have forgotten right now (but I have it recorded somewhere). Back then I had figuered out an explanation, which I do not consent anymore, but the effect was realy good, though the...
  11. percyval577

To my surprice tyrosin fits in here. Indeed strong. TYR was my first longer lasting and good influece, but later it got aut of work and then had a bad effect. Last year it worked for some time again and then turned bad. It probabaly came back because of the intake of iron, which I lately had...
  12. percyval577

A slight but important change: BCAA are the entrance, and B3 / TRP close a round (not as convenient as the entrance) So, one strong influence woud be missing, probably an amino acid.
  13. percyval577

This application actually works now relatively very good. I guess it must realy be small amounts: just as much, that good action would be served, but not that much, that also bad actions from the past would be served. In general ca. with selling dosages as a normal: B2 < B1 < B7 LYS < B5 >...
  14. percyval577

The approach has developed probably almost to its final state. all in small amounts in water, but often over the day roughly columns up and/or from left to right last two columns so far interchangeable last column consists of inhibitory stuff, being carefully as might be bad then first line...
  15. percyval577

Slowly the following scheme has arisen over the last year and since summer 2018: Application changes a bit over the course of time, as far as I can see from the hindsight. Schemewise though it's from A to C and from 1 to 3 in different possibilities. At least recently I found best always to...
  16. percyval577

Manganese / Nitric Oxide in the Nervous System

Manganese neurotoxicity and protective effects of resveratrol and quercetin in preclinical studies Gawlik et al 2017 abstract
  17. percyval577

Vitamin B's in the Immunesystem and Infections

Is Parenteral Thiamin a Super Antibiotic? Lee and Zhou, 2018 (letter) beginn of the letter with case reports _____ The role of thiamine in HIV infections Luong and Nguyen, 2013 summary, my paragraphes _____ There are also two investigations on B1 deficiency in parasite infection, one...
  18. percyval577

Manganese and Vitamins

I am going to slowly continue my Mn survey. _____ Interdependence of vitamine B1 and manganese. 2. Manganese, copper and Iron metabolism in vitamine B1 deficient rats Sandberg et al 1939 abstract, my bold _____ Interrelationsship between manganese, vitamin B1 and the level of pyruvic acid...
  19. percyval577

New scientific research: Cats vs. Dogs

I read the papers completely, Thank you, very interesting.
  20. percyval577

can it still be cfs/me if i can do sports

Yes, I want to agree: My long, intensive riding tours had been limited to two times a week. Three times slowly announced a profound worsening, so let it. Apart from some training effect over the course of weeks beginning with spring, there was no conditioning possible. Normal thinking is in...
  21. percyval577

can it still be cfs/me if i can do sports

I also could do sports when I felt very bad, not all sports though. Almost no problem was riding bike intensely all the day up to 250 km. But going for walk was limited to 2 hours, and my beloved 4 hours caused a few days elevation of pain. After riding bike I could not sleep, and the typical...
  22. percyval577

Poll: Have you ever experienced complete paralysis of a part of your body?

I experienced complete paralysis for two times. 1. Before onset, when I had smoked too much weed too fast (in fact is was not much and not fast for more normal smokers). I went lying in a bed and couldn't move. I only thought, hopefully the house will not burn down. It vanished after I guess...
  23. percyval577

Covid vaccine side effect - persistent yeast infection. Any advice?

Hi, if it is candida albicans you might be interested in some literature linked to here: effects-on-candida.79798/. Or maybe it´s interesting anyway. Also thanks for your observation. I havn't already had a vac, so something to additionally consider.
  24. percyval577

It is a chain link reaction.

This or something like this my uncle had. My aunt told me that his red blood cells would not take up oxygen that well, according to some lab. In my view, regarding his general appearance, he could be recognized as somewhat pre-ME. I also think - just my opinion - that it's a downstream effect.
  25. percyval577

Thalamus & Basalganglia

Yes, this is thinkable, within this approach. The hope then would be that it at least would be possible enough to exert an influence. Given that spontaneous healing does happen, although to small percentage, there might be hope that on a cellular level no genuine failure had taken place. The...
  26. percyval577

Thalamus & Basalganglia

So, after three years lottery it may be that the following molecules are most important: BCAA´s and Tyrosine, which share the same transporter into the brain Vitamine B5 and B7 Vitamine D, very probabaly for the transport of Mn (and Zn) out of the cytoplasm [Mg may be important when taking Vit...
  27. percyval577

Electro-Magnetic Radiation - Sensitivity is REAL

I can not refind my source right now, sorry for that. I mean remembering a review by Turkish scientists, from 2019, I believe. Here is another interesting paper, not on Ca though: Effects of Oscilatory Electric Fields on Internal Membranes: An Analytical Model Vajrala et al 2008
  28. percyval577

Electro-Magnetic Radiation - Sensitivity is REAL

To my knowledge EMF have been shown to act on calcium channels, causing some opening. So there is nothing mysterious about feeling an impact from EMF when this happens in the brain. Another question is if this is a matter of general concern, probably not.
  29. percyval577

Problems with using antibiotics on and off?

To my knowledge there appear in an individual strains with properties to survive abx better right after an abx application. After a certain time then the amount of these strains diminishes until after a year there are only very few left. This is due to the fact that a positive property mostly...
  30. percyval577

Problems with using antibiotics on and off?

My dermatologist told me that low dose doxy (50mcg) wouldn´t induce any resistance. I don´t know how good this is empirically supported by research, though definitely logical possible when the resistant strains have no advantage over the bigger amount of non-resistant strains. In normal dose...