• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Dr Ann Hathaway, Marin, CA

Thank you, I did look at her website. I had to wait 4 months to see her. She seems to know what she is doing. Her Yelp reviews call her capable, but not 'warm and fuzzy.' No question there.
  2. D

Thank you, that's a good idea. I know it sounds crazy, but she is very unfriendly and offputting. After a visit, all the other exchanges are with her assistant. I never know if what I'm being told in the emails is her or the assistant. I suppose everyone asks the same questions. I just...
  3. D

Has anyone had any experience with this doctor? I have seen her twice. I don't know what to think. She seems to be very interested in the GI stuff. She had me do tests for SIBO, negative, Genova Diagnostic pathways which resulted in lots of supplements for different mal-functioning pathways...
  4. D

Need help if you're sitting most of the day

I guess I mean from both. I seem to need to spend several hours a day resting. I have issues with my backside so lying that way doesn't work for long.
  5. D

Need help if you're sitting most of the day

Hi, Does anyone have any ideas for sore shoulders and upper arms due to lying in bed on your side? Thanks, DSM