• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Courier in Australia able to get my blood somewhere?

How would I bypass the doctor? I know it sounds strange that I would want to, but the wait list to get into a 'proper' doctor in melbourne is too long so I need to go to a regular GP to get the tests done. The GP thinks it's ridiculous, but will still sign for me to get the blood, it's none of...
  2. J

Results Redlabs says your doctor will get the results, but what if you want the results to go to yourself and not your doctor? Is there any way to do that??
  3. J

Jane sorry about the late reply, I'm sure you know how relapses are!! Thanks for replying to my thread, are there any special preparations I need for the blood, or just get my doctor to fill out the forms from red labs, have the blood place draw it, and the courier pick it up from there?? Is...
  4. J

Does anyone know of a courier in Australia that can get my blood to USA or Belgium?? Thanks for any help, I am getting desperate, I can't find anything!