• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. karmajinpa

Circadian Rhythm Problems

Sorry, I didn't mean to repost my original. I got a pair of blue light blocking safety glasses on Amazon, checked by the earlier post that showed colors blocked by different lenses to be true blue blocking. They slide down my nose, but stay on properly if I use a soft headband...
  2. karmajinpa

3. karmajinpa

Comment by 'karmajinpa' in 'Excercise / Energy envelope Observations'

Drugs like Advil, AKA ibuprofen, block an inflammatory molecule. Hence why you improve when taking it. On another note, how much of the electrolyte drink do you consume in a day? I have been drinking Nuun, a tablet that is added to 16oz of water to make an electrolyte solution w/o sugar...
  4. karmajinpa

I have a sleep disorder not yet mentioned. I was diagnosed in 2008, but my symptoms started in2006 when I came down with a coxsackie (sp?) virus that causes vesicles in the mouthand throat in toddlers called herpangina. Anyway, for the past zeveral months I've been see-sawing between getting 2-3...
  5. karmajinpa

Fighting For a Stake! FDA Cold Shoulder = More Action On Treatments For ME/CFS

Don't know how or why, but all the addresses, with the exception of Dr. Woodcock's would not go through as they were copied and pasted. I re-checked with the originals and couldn't see the problem. Did anyone else experience this and, if so, what are the correct emails?