• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Questions for Ron Davis

@Nuno can you give the link to the video ? Thx.
  2. R

Is there any positive upcoming news???

Hope the above paper will be throwing more light on me/cfs
  3. R

Questions for Ron Davis

Mods can you make this thread sticky. Bump;
  4. R

it seems ron davis may have a new potential treatment

Mods can you make this thread sticky ?
  5. R

OMF says they are doing so much work to the point of exhaustion yet they reveal nothing. After the May 12th interview we have not been told much except for Whitney's experiment. What about all the collaborators across the globe ? If you say you dont have funds then wind up everything except the...
  6. R

Problems with Mast Cell stabilizers

@Learner1 Only the eye drops and inhaler are allowed in India. This is for the export market only.
  7. R

Questions for Ron Davis

Any update ?
  8. R

Teitelbaum-suggested Recovery Factors has been helping

Use Dr. Teitelbaum's book as a roadmap for tests. Dont buy his supplements. Use this book in conjunction with your physician and see how it goes. D-ribose never worked for me. I tried 3 different brands and I had aggravated IBS.
  9. R

Super Immune Activator - GcMAF by Living Technologies

I think you get a free consultation with the lady if you purchase the product. Talk to her also.
  10. R

Problems with Mast Cell stabilizers

I tried ketotifen 1 mg and it made me extremely tired. So I tried 0.5 mg and still it caused tiredness. So I stopped. I cannot get sodium cromolyn in India. I would like to try it.
  11. R

Teitelbaum-suggested Recovery Factors has been helping

I tried Recovery Factor tablets around september. It aggravated my IBS.
  12. R

GO @Whit GO ! You can do it !:thumbsup:
  13. R

Super Immune Activator - GcMAF by Living Technologies

I am not taking it now. Sorry. I am using doxepin 10 mg for calming my bowels. It is definitely worth a try. She will respond to your emails.
  14. R

Questions for Ron Davis

Yes. We know based on the miRNA categorization by Alain Moreau. It is the only objective and quantifiable subgrouping available as of now. I am sure Ron Davis would know more on that.
  15. R

Questions for Ron Davis

Is the medicine which @Whit is taking suitable for all subgroups of patients ? If it works.
  16. R

Questions for Ron Davis

@Janet Dafoe Is it a single drug or are multiple drugs and steps involved which requires a kind of choreographing with blood and urine tests ?
  17. R

Questions for Ron Davis

Thanks @Janet Dafoe Much appreciated. I know how complicated these million dollar equipement can be in terms of just the user's manual. As others have said please give us frequent updates. It is our IV drip that keeps us alive and not contemplate the unthinkable.
  18. R

It all boils down to payment of disability support. I have been saying this all along. If NIH, FDA and the US government accepts that ME is truly disabling then they have to shell out a lot. It boils down to that. That is why vested interests play up GET / CBT once in a while and throw in...
  19. R

Namenda (Memantine)

@nryanh94 What dose are you taking ? I am taking generic menantine 5 mg from yesterday night. It gave me excellent quality sleep waking up only once to go to the bathroom. Usually I will make 4-5 trips and that disrupted deep sleep.
  20. R

First they announced with much pomp that they have found a big molecule blocking the mitochondria and that was the real deal. Nothing came out of it. Second they talked about the nano needle and said this will solve the problem of ME in a jiffy and nothing came out of it. Third they started...
  21. R

come on Ron Davis ! We have had enough of the suspense. Out with it please.
  22. R

Copaxone made me very anxious and jittery and I had to discontinue after 11 days. Hope it is something else. Even if it is copaxone if it works in Whitney it will help in understanding why it worked and the pathways involved and help in finding alternatives for those in whom it did not work.
  23. R

Spironolactone for viruses - personal experience gathering

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/imj.11_14849 SPIRONOLACTONE AS TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME IN PATIENTS WITH POSITIVE EPSTEIN BAR VIRUS SEROLOGY Background: Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) is a widely disseminated herpes virus (human herpes virus4). The majority of primary...
  24. R

Spironolactone for viruses - personal experience gathering

https://healthcare.utah.edu/publicaffairs/news/2016/02/herpesvirus-drug.php In a search for new drugs to treat viral infections, scientists at the University of Utah School of Medicine found that a medicine routinely used to treat heart failure, spironolactone, has an unexpected ability to...
  25. R

Ron Davis's Metabolic trap and methylation/B12

OMF should not waste funds from Khosla foundation on the longitudinal study to be done in Australia. Instead they should fund Polybio for the fmri / 7-Tesla dual brain imaging studies.