• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Abin

Ayurvedic 'second stage trial' success

You can buy online. It's having 2 years shelflife
  2. Abin

Comment by 'Abin' in 'ME ayurvedic view'

Agni mandya will be there . But the prominent dosha involved is vatha
  3. Abin

Comment by 'Abin' in 'ME ayurvedic view'

First shodhana(detox) is done, medicines for snehapana (medicated ghee or oil)are chosen depending on present condition . Then shodhana(detox) is done, either vamana(inducing vomiting) or virechanam (purgation) and nasya is done. After that rasayana is started. Also samana oushadhi (medicines)...
  4. Abin

Abin

5. Abin

ME ayurvedic view

In ayurveda ME is not mentioned separately anywhere. There are certain conditions where the symptoms are similar to ME #One is 'rasa kshaya'. 'Rasa' is one tissue, 'kshaya' means deficiency I cannot explain this with help of modern science. 'Rasa' is the first tissue produced in our body after...
  6. Abin

Hi, I'm here, now your can write me
  7. Abin

Panchagavya and panchagavya ghritha are different. Panchagavya is a mixture of milk curd, cow urine, cow dung and ghee. It is not good for internal use. Panchagavya ghritha is ghee prepared by adding panchagavya and ghee and boiled for hours, which is good to be consumed
  8. Abin

It is not plain ghee used for detox. It is medicated ghee