• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Clear your PM's, Wasted my time writing you a detailed PM.
  2. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

RichVank I believe the root of my problem lies in my leaky gut/celiac. I have used a combo of GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) aka Modified GRF 1-29 aka CJC 1293 aka CJC 1295 without DAC along with a GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptide) GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin. This has helped with my...
  3. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

I read this thread in its entirity in two weeks and it's dead? What happened to Freddd? I believe I have something that WILL help his healing.
  4. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

I take both an injectable MB12 and Jarrow MB12 5000. The Jarrow seems just as good, if not better (1 a day) as the 1 mg injection, and much cheaper. If I were you I would try SAM-E to fix your situation, then stop it to see if it is fixed and repeat. Personally, I wouldn't stay on SAM-E...
  5. S

Mitochondrial damage and viral infection different symptoms in different people

I've read several studies where most CFS/FM sufferers are iron deficient. I also read that iron deficiency is very common in hypothyroidism. I have high TSH and T4 that is a tenth over the low cutoff. I found that iron is responsible for activating the enzyme that makes T4 from iodine and...
  6. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

We actually quit caffeine (took 1-2 pills a day for years) and quit Zyrtec-D with (pseudoephedrine) the day we started Methyl B-12. And we had NO problems. Started with 4-6mgs a day sublingual MB12. A week later we received Source Naturals Dibencozide (adenysylcobalamin) and started taking 20mgs...
  7. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Another one from the same site. http://www.knowyourgenetics.com/The%20Methylation%20Pathway_files/supplmentation-1.jpg Anyone know what PS stands for? Phosphaditylserine?
  8. S

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Great thread, I have read the whole thing in the last two weeks and have learned alot. Hopefully I can add to it as well. A little about me, I had 11 amalgams put in my mouth in 2004 as well as being exposed to toxic mold at work during the same time. In 2005, at 32 I was suffering dementia...