• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Low dose Naltrexone

Yes I thought it was way too high bit my doctor was pushy, he wanted to start in 4.5mg!! I think I would of had to be hospitalized if that was the case. Certainly when the flaring of symptoms settle I will consider trying 0.25mg. I'm too scared right now. It is comforting having this community...
  2. A

Low dose Naltrexone

Thanks for replies! Yes I am under the care of a doctor, he had never experienced anyone reacting as I have to it. No doubt I should of started low but I cannot even comprehend taking any now because of what it's done to me. I just want to be reassured these symptoms will pass ha. It's all very...
  3. A

Low dose Naltrexone

Hey! I have a question regarding ldn. I took 3mg 4 nights ago and within the hour felt very strange, headaches, hot, wired, nauseas. The following day the nausea and headaches were extreme and then I could feel my flu like symptoms flaring as well, tight chest returning. I took 1mg the following...
  4. A

TH2 Immune System Dominance and Heterogeneity in ME/CFS

T2 helper dominance I am sorry if I have missed this in the posts but does anyone know why it is you can feel better with a cold or temporarily a day or 2 after a cold when suffering severe ME/CFS. I don't really get viruses, sometimes I get an inkling there may be one in the mix but it is hard...