• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. NoMoTime

Methylation Stopped working

@paul80 Glad I found this thread because I'm in same exact situation as you were. I tired adding potassium, increasing methylfolate and adding biotin, alongside with a bunch of other cofactors which I'm already taking but nothing seems to help. Could you give us an update and tell us if you...
  2. NoMoTime

Active B12 Protocol Basics

Started today again with only 1/8 mb12 and 800mcg of methylfolate divided in 4 doses. Feeling decent but my scap started itching again. Will take supps at these dosages for few days and see what happens. @arewenearlythereyet Thanks for sharing your experience! You are using some cofactors...
  3. NoMoTime

@Eastman I read in a lot of posts here that mb12 shouldn't be lower than methylfolate (to avoid methyl trapping I guess). If I start slow with both but my methylfolate requirement turns out to be let's say 7,5mg, does that mean I should also increase mb12 to 7,5mg or more? But then I wouldn't be...
  4. NoMoTime

Hello A month ago I started Freddd's methylation protocol and it worked well for a week and then I went back to my previous normal. I stopped taking supps after getting a ton of folate deficency symptoms and realizing I don't have enough folate at hand to get methylation started. Here is more...