• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. shaqun

PLEASE HELP MAJOR ANXIETY DO I HAVE CFS?

Anything can create anxiety, everyone has anxiety it is just the matter of how high it is. To me you are like having worry/anxiety/a bit panic together. This should be checked by psychologist/psychiatrist. You are continuously thinking about CFS/ME and nothing else. Why dont you say yourself, if...
  2. shaqun

It depends on psychiatrist. Thats why I said a good psychiatrist, a good psychiatrist will have done all the required checks with other departments including CFS/ME if suspected and eliminate any infection than being a pill-pusher. That makes a complete check including psychological issues...
  3. shaqun

The Anxiety. So before being a panic attacked person, please visit a psychiatrist. It is completely normal to feel sleepy at 10-11PM when person wakes up at 7. Thats how normal and healty people live their life.
  4. shaqun

How do you feel after you eat?

Getting tired/sleepy after eating should be evaluated in several ways. There are many factors involve but the first one is the blood sugar needed to be eliminated. Then there is a huge list follows, including GERD, Heart, Blood Pressure so goes on... It is best to be checked by...
  5. shaqun

Internet is not not the way of diagnose in no way. I personally recommend you to a good psychiatrist and stop watching youtube videos about any diseases. Life is too short to worry and create anxiety. Be well and happy ;)
  6. shaqun

Feeling exhausted after bowel movement

It is very normal to have an increased heart rate during or after BM. When you strain your self, more blood is needed to be pumped also because of the position heart needs to pump more blood. The body does not release toxins after BM or before BM in no time. A bit toxins are released in stool...
  7. shaqun

Post colonoscopy gut pain improvement

That is the question I'm looking for and researching. I'm focusing on completely gut and malfunction of gut cells at this point. I will have news after I work on this with some microbiologist folks soon. I will be happy if you share your results with me. It is true. Well, I couldnt find a...
  8. shaqun

@mermaid I meant endocrinology + possible all other studies when I said 'all blood works are fine & endoscopy' that means we eliminate almost everything for sure before it is called psychological. I'm glad you do feel better now. This is my and my friends theory on histamin reaction and relation...
  9. shaqun

@mermaid Kefir is the number one probiotic that I also drink sometimes but not a complete solution until the psychology is fixed. Kefir helps digestive system to work in a proper way, thats why people get relief from kefir. On the other hand, many people also unable to drink kefir because their...
  10. shaqun

If bacterial clearout would be even a very small sign of cure for IBS, Crohn, Colitis. There wont be chronic patients with such diseases as simply taking probiotics all the time would supress bad bacteria in the intestines could be a permanant solution. Bacteria is not a bad thing in intestines...
  11. shaqun

Help with "resuming" regularity after months long constipation..

Dear Carolyn, Nobody can understand without actual tests. There are several reasons behind constipation. The best option to find out is to see an expert gastroenterologist. However, I read your whole thread and I catched some life habits and things. Constipation seen on female more than male...
  12. shaqun

My personal opinion is getting a full allergy test if you havent done yet. You may have allergies to some foods. Finding an allergen can change your life quality if you are allergic, including relief from whole pains even your IBS can be related. If you eat something you are allergic to, you...
  13. shaqun

We were discussing this issue with my friends from gastroenterology department in the university for several days. After getting opinions from our expert gastroenterologist teachers we come up with the following hypothesis; Since forum moderator friends told me that, medical advise are not...
  14. shaqun

A friend of mine was having that problem, she was unable to finish because it doesnt come out completely. She started to eat a lot more than usual, infact one day she said, I'm done with this and eat everything. After few days, she was very happy. Than we all realized that she was not eating...
  15. shaqun

Banana, garlic, garlic juice these are heavy on Potassium(Kalium) and Magnesium but you dont get these electrolytes immediately after 5 minutes into your blood stream that fast. Sugar can go into blood stream that fast in 5 minutes. Banana and Garlic are also anti inflammations that can make you...
  16. shaqun

I had a similar problem for a very long time including IBS and simply everyday garlic juice worked for me.