• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. U

what a horrible Infectious disease!

Thank you! Hip. Could you please tell me which medicine is helpful for this terrible disease?
  2. U

Thank you! Could you please give a advice about medicine of our disease?
  3. U

We wanna know why Government don't spend money to CFS research?

Hi Ales, which drug was demonstrated to be effective? Thx
  4. U

Symptoms started after they had high risk sexual 1-7 days(most patients). Some patients were infected by other reasons( saliva,sweat,even breath and beauty treatment).
  5. U

all our children(niece and nephew) were infected. all family 12 person. when i see them,my heart broken.
  6. U

A man he(acute stage) only stayed at home for 5 days. And he only used his own dishware. only his wife was close to him to see his mouth. His 4 children and wife were infected...We think virus become stronger and stronger now in China. they become airborne. When I was acute stage at 2012, i...
  7. U

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

Rose49 said "from Ron: We are testing for ALL viruses, bacteria, funguses and parasites. We are even testing for organisms that have never been seen before by doing elaborate sequence comparisons. First we eliminate the human DNA in the sample. Then we compare sequences of DNA (not human - those...