• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

My journey to heal from CFS - diary

Have you looked into bpc-157 for your gut issues. It is a peptide that can help with healing the gut. But it's most commonly use for healing injuries in the sports world. Also your diet seems to have a lot of salads and fruits so it could be too much fiber that is also causing the stomach...
  2. V

Glutathione IV storage

You can get a prescription for injectable (intramuscular) glutathione from anti-aging/wellness clinics. The IV form is available as well but expensive. This isn't something a regular doctor would prescribe though. Most people do it on their own. If you search "glutathione vials" you'll come...
  3. V

Glutathione IV storage

It depends on if the glutathione is in powder form or already reconstituted and ready for injection. If it's in liquid form than it should be stored in the fridge and in powder form it'll be fine at room temperature until you mix it with sterile water...
  4. V

glutathione--your favorite kind/brand?

I don't feel comfortable injecting anything through IV on my own. I inject glutathione intramuscularly usually with something else mixed in like l-carnitine, or l-arginine. The absorption is faster with intramuscular shots than subcutaneous and you can use a higher volume. I'm not sure if the...
  5. V

Are you keeping a daily journal (sleep/pain/fatigue/etc)? If so how?

I've been trying to keep track of as many things as I can (diet, sleep, meds, energy, pain, thoughts, etc). But it's been a pain to consolidate everything into a easy to digest manner. Especially on worse days my brain is just extremely foggy and I get confused. I'm currently mainly using...
  6. V

Anyone else improve when angry?

It doesn't last long. It's a short burst of adrenaline that clears up my sinuses and mind then its back to being fatigued. So unfortunately being angry all the time isn't a good solution lol.
  7. V

Injectable Curcumin

Curcumin in injectable form is not easily accessible. The best thing to do is to just take the enhanced absorption versions of it (liposomal, longvida curcumin, theracumin, bioperine-added, etc). Curcumin has a lot of great research behind it but the main issue is absorption. I've personally...
  8. V

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

I take vitamin k2 mk-7 with vitamin D. I haven't noticed anything dramatic in terms of energy. The research behind it is good though so its worthwhile to take for overall health. I feel it has helped my teeth healthier as well. I haven't had cavities in awhile. Its one of the main reasons I...
  9. V

anyone else here do regular/daily glutathione injections?

I've been doing them more frequently now and I'm starting to see some noticeable results especially with my sinuses. My energy is still up and down but my sinuses have been much clear with more frequent glutathione injections. The anti-inflammatory effects seems to be keeping my sinus...
  10. V

glutathione--your favorite kind/brand?

Oral glutathione is poorly absorbed. Liposomal is a bit better but injectable is the best. I currently make my own in injectable form. It's fairly expensive if you go through a doctor. However you can get it very cheap if you buy veterinarian grade (injectable glutathione for horses). They are...
  11. V

Looking for info on stimulants in CFS

Have you gotten a sleep study before? If your sleep is good and your doctor is willing to prescribe (modafinil, adderall, etc) then it wouldn't hurt to try. It just seems like from people with cfs that is feeling like crap already taking stims is just putting an bandaid over an wound that is...
  12. V

Looking for info on stimulants in CFS

I'ved used modafinil and armodafinil on and off for a few years now. For me it doesn't always work very well. I tend to end up mentally tired but physically stimulated. It does me no good if my mind is still groggy because I just end up being an zombie. On a good day if my sleep ended up being...
  13. V

Does anyone else not have an ME/CFS diagnosis from a doctor?

I've essentially been trying to treat this on my own. I just feel this is not something most doctors would take seriously. I've never mentioned the terms ME/CFS directly but I've essentially been complaining about EXTREME fatigue. So far outside of my other treatment it's only led to me seeing...
  14. V

Alternatives to oral supplements?

I imagine making your own transdermal with dmso and vitamin b / d powders might work. You just need to make sure you keep everything as clean as possible in addition you measuring the doses properly. Have you tried asking your doctor to get a specialized injectable with B vitamins and D3 made...
  15. V

Narcotic (Opioid) Pain Medications Relieve Some of my Neurological ME/CFS Symptoms

Tramadol helps me sleep because it opens up my sinuses and lessens my rls.
  16. V

Addicted to Menthod Eucalyptus Halls...

Sometimes I take up to 5-6 drops a day. I don't see how it can be that harmful. They taste pretty good as well depending on the brand. Ricola mixed berry tastes better than candy.
  17. V

Are you guys using the brands talked about on lactobacto? I just started using alittle bit of dmso with my nasal rinses which seems to be helping. If the results are satisfactory I am going to give the lactobacto method a try.
  18. V

Sitting down and eating also makes me more congested. I was thinking maybe it could be some sort of circulation issue along with a food allergy. I haven't been able to pinpoint it exactly. I guess the next step is to get allergy testing which will take awhile according to my ENT. Fasting...
  19. V

I've been dealing with sinus problems for a long time as well. I've even had a turbinate reduction surgery which only helped for a few months then the congestion came back. The tramadol I'm prescribed for back pain helps with my sinuses but thats not something I can use several times throughout...
  20. V

On-going supplement poll

I've been taking quite a bit of stuff. I'm still in the process of figuring a worthwhile stack. My sleeps been absolutely horrible lately. I have a apap(auto-cpap) but my sinus congestion have been making it difficult to keep it on. My sleep apnea is only extremely mild though its my rls that is...
  21. V

Turmeric/Curcumin for ME/CFS?

How did you feel afterwards? I'm definitely not going to try to do an curcumin IV myself. But an intramuscular version seems doable if I can get my hands on a high quality water soluble version of curcumin. As long as the bioavailability is higher than oral I think it'll be worthwhile to give...
  22. V

Turmeric/Curcumin for ME/CFS?

I've been looking into making an injectable form of curcumin for personal use. I imagine the bio availability should still be significantly better than taking it orally. I've tried a dmso mixture so far but it is still not very soluble and I don't want to go too high with the dmso. My next plan...