• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

I need some Help with interpreting my NutrEval.

Thank you. Here is a summary of what I understand based on the Caledonia's Methylation Links. Thank you Caledonia for helping us all! Deficiency in B Vitamins: is it because co-factor inefficiencies or toxins? Metabolizing Fats leading to higher Adipic and <dl Suberic acid. Beta-OH-Butyric...
  2. N

Here is a list of all the outliers... It's loooong. Malabsorption and Dysbiosis Markers Malabsorption Markers Indoleacetic Acid (IAA) - High Phenylacetic Acid (PAA) - Very High Bacterial Dysbiosis DHPPA - Somewhat High 3-Hydroxyphenylacetic Acid - Very High...
  3. N

hi. i've recently received the results from my NutrEval which my FM doctor ordered to find out more about my hypothyroid issues. She didn't go into much detail when reviewing the results, just put me on a sleuth of supplements. Which is why i'm turning to this forum as it looks to me as if my...