• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Kazooie47

Looking into heavy metals

I suffer from major depression and what is thought to be PANDAS and also chronic head pain. I also have POTS. So all the pych meds are for controlling the pych issues and helping with PANDAS. All the antibiotics are for PANDAS. And the other drugs are for pain and blood pressure.
  2. Kazooie47

Brain fog symptoms that are odd. Any ideas?

I am not sure. Possibly My neurologist did a ton of tests
  3. Kazooie47

Brain fog symptoms that are odd. Any ideas?

Hi I am a 23 year old male who has been sick for around 12 years. I have been diagnosed with POTS Major depressive disorder, PANDAS, OCD, contested EDS, Craniocervical fusion, and chronic head pain of unknown origion among other things. Ever since I got ill I started to feel like my brain...
  4. Kazooie47

Looking into heavy metals

Hi i'm a 23 year old male with a complicated history of neurological and psych problems. I had some questions about heavy metal exposure and chelation. Ive been sick for about 12 years and I dont think Ive had any exposure since then if I had any. The problem is my memory is so bad I cannot...