• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Noirin08

In Memory of Bob: A tribute from his friends

Hi Vicky, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your, and your family's, loss. My sincerest condolences. I didn't know Bob personally but, from all I've read, he was one in a million and will be greatly missed. What a terrible state of affairs. It's just heartbreaking. May Bob Rest In Peace.
  2. Noirin08

"Got ME? Just SMILE!" - Media coverage of the SMILE trial…..

Many thanks to all those who replied to this 'sensitive' ignoramus as I hadn't noticed that he had quoted my tweet. Would love to know who warned him and warned him about what exactly??
  3. Noirin08

"Got ME? Just SMILE!" - Media coverage of the SMILE trial…..

Sorry, I'll delete. It was Ysabelle's previous post I meant to quote
  4. Noirin08

#MillionsMissingDublin

Hi @slysaint, you are probably aware that there have been numerous, and so far failed, attempts to have the PACE trail retracted. There was also a petition in the U.K. to get signatures to have this brought to your government's attention but it didn't get enough signatures (afaik). So, they're...
  5. Noirin08

#MillionsMissingDublin

Hi @gregh286, we'll accept anybody from anywhere :-) There is a demonstration in Newry on Saturday 13th May, just in case you don't know? Here's the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/MillionsMissingNewry17/
  6. Noirin08

#MillionsMissingDublin

Thanks @AndyPR, I'm new to posting on PR. Here's a link to the Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/133532340510944/?active_tab=about
  7. Noirin08

#MillionsMissingDublin

Hi to all in Ireland, We're having a #MillionsMissing demonstration outside of the Dáil on Thursday May 11th from 11am to 3pm. Please consider coming along to support this awareness campaign. If you can't come, you can send a pair of shoes to show to represent your inability to attend and the...
  8. Noirin08

My meeting with The Minister for Health, Simon Harris, TD

Thanks for update. Just to let you and others know that we're holding a #MillionsMissing demonstration outside of the Dáil on Thursday May 11th from 11am to 3pm in an effort to get our government to recognise the neglect of M.E. patients here and what's needed. It's part of the worldwide...
  9. Noirin08

@BurnA Have you heard anything back from Minister Harris?
  10. Noirin08

Great stuff @BurnA and thanks. He's well aware of M.E. as I've been in touch with that ministry for a number of years about M.E. and have had emails from him and his predecessors - all circular, mind you, and almost word-for-word identical :-( Great to know that somebody actually managed to...