• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Need advice on understanding my symptoms/condition

@Valentijn regarding to the SNP info, you mentioned some of them with single letter (e.g only G) risk factor, if one of my two alleys has that letter, that means I had that mutation ?
  2. S

I am taking B12 lozenges in the morning at 9am and keep it in my mouth until 11am. Folate is with empty stomach. I will try lowering both of them and see if that helps. I need to order folate 400 or 800mcg and 2000/1000mcg b12.
  3. S

@Valentijn Thanks a lot for the information on SNPs, I will go through them. Also do you think Its helpful if I order methylation pathway panel ? The other thing is, I also felt little bit tired as the day goes and bit difficult to fall into sleep after started using B12 (compared to my...
  4. S

But isn't elevated Homocysteine means B12/Folate deficiency as a scientific test and symptoms associated with that are related to Neurological ? IMO Treating that with B vitamins should fix elvated levels and methylation cycle and reduce the symptoms. (that is what happened with b12 supplements.)
  5. S

I tried seeking health's Homocysteine X wich has B6, but it didn't help my symptoms.
  6. S

Thank you for the suggestion Valentijn. What do you think about the reason for my homocysteine levels elevated ? I saw in the wiki that the optimal level should be < 11.4. I thought my issue or elevated homocysteine is due to some of MTR/MTHFRs are +/- and A1298C is +/+. Btw I eat lot of...
  7. S

Hello, I am newbie to this group. I would like to first say that, I really impressed with the amount of information/experiences you guys share and it helped me understand lot of things. I wouldn't have restarted my B12 and Folic acid supplements again in proper way, if I wouldn't find this...