• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Nothanks

Patent filing for the use of nitric oxide with or without B-cell depletion in CFS

I'm a personal trainer and have taken it for years. I don't function without it. Only recently found connection.... I feel so much clearer on it.
  2. Nothanks

MCAS / Histamine Intolerance Help?

Trish, thanks so much. I'm just tired - and more than a little confused. I have a few allergist / immunologists I'm going to call next week to see if any of them understand this or would be willing to help. I do the tiny bits of foods but he needs two days between them to recover. So that's...
  3. Nothanks

Whoops - forgot to add that my son has been bed bound pretty much since June this year. It took 6 days on low histamine diet and he's up and out of bed. Definitely looking better but still a long way to go. Almost 100% pain free on bread, potatoes and rice - functions much better but still...
  4. Nothanks

Hi, new to the forums and haven't posted before but have spent ages trying work through research. I'm stuck. I have a 10 year who is chronically ill but just doesn't 'fit' in anywhere in terms of diagnosis - although due to fatigue issues, chronic fatigue has been bandied about. He got sick at...