• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Dr Montoya

http://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2017/11/08/demystifying-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/
  2. P

Congress Rejects Trump Proposals to Cut Health Research Funds

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/11/us/politics/national-institutes-of-health-budget-trump.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
  3. P

Dr. Ronald W. Davis Answers Patient Questions: Q and A follow-up to 2/21/17 Research Update

@@Ben Howell You think that in the future will give test through the post mail? many of us come from countries where there is no accepted CFS as a physical illness, and I think it will no change in the future. It remains us nothing more than to turn to treatment abroad to other state.
  4. P

Dr. Ronald W. Davis Answers Patient Questions: Q and A follow-up to 2/21/17 Research Update

I began to be tired after antibiotics KLACID! I just send money for research, I hope to live to see treatment
  5. P

Help With symptomm

I do not feel that it worsens after exertion. A week ago, I tried to run (2 km) and I had not the feeling that I'm worse. Yesterday I tried to do 50 squats and pushups and today I'm the same way. I lie at home all day ( weekend ) and sleepiness comes to me. During the week I work all day (7:00...
  6. P

Help With symptomm

Thank you for your response Sore throat and joint pain I have for several years. I always could run, strengthen or physical work and never to have deteriorated. I'm from Slovakia and that CFS doctors do not recognize, say that as it In my head. Over the summer I was on holiday in Italy. The...
  7. P

Help With symptomm

Hi everybody, I would like to consult with you. To start sorry for the English language is a translation through Google Translator. Two months ago, after returning from leave, the joints began to hurt the elbows and knees, fever (which has disappeared), and sore throat. I thought it would go...