• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Opioids in the treatment of ME/CFS patients

Thanks for sending this to me. I hope she is successful but when you are up against government you are never heard.
  2. C

Opioids in the treatment of ME/CFS patients

I started having problems at the pain clinic at least 3 months ago. I have rheumatoid, fibro, lyme and now back pain. When I started going to the pain clinic (Pittsburgh Pa) the doctor was wonderful and I finally felt like someone cared. Now I have to beg for meds. I used to take Tramadol and...
  3. C

I am undergoing ozone therapy

I just finished 10 days of ozone therapy. It was costly ($2000 for all 10). It was ultra violet with 50cc of blood removed then injected back in me. I do not feel it has done anything for me (rheumatoid, fibro, lyme and CFS since 1997). I do think I am more depressed but could be it is just me...