• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Deep depression, despair, paranoia and need for isolation

Hey folks just wanted to say thanks for the responses and provide an update. I've taken a few days off the protocol for now (including donors) and still having some depression oddly enough - though nothing requiring me to seek professional help mind you. I think I've kicked up some emotions from...
  2. B

Deep depression, despair, paranoia and need for isolation

I recently started a basic methylation protocol as I try to recover from a damaged liver and the oxidative stress that accompanies this. It was working great for a couple weeks @ methylcobalamin-1g and 800mcg l-methylfolate. Started seeing life a lot more clearly, and my libido improved. All of...
  3. B

First time poster - Curcumin - what is this?

Thank you very much for the responses folks. I'm going to try a better brand of curcumin to at least rule that piece out. Will report back...
  4. B

@JES Apologies I have updated the spelling. @Cheesus, I have tried it with black pepper though my brand I have in hand doesn't seem to have anything to help w/ bio-availability (including as you mention bioperine). Didn't seem to make a difference. But as you mention the anger link is...
  5. B

Hi there, Happy to say long time lurker, first time poster... a wealth of knowledge on this forum and I had to get on. Hoping for some help with a key finding along my road to recovery. I'm going to try to make my background short. My liver/gallbladder were both in horrible shape, still...