• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Tbug

Stem Cell Therapy

I do understand there is little research on the typical. However, the Dr I was seeing had seen amazing results using adult stem cells take from stomach fat. Injecting it into a 95 year old man for his osteoarthritis in his knee and watched his Parkinson's symptoms completely disappear. Also he...
  2. Tbug

Stem Cell Therapy

3. Tbug

Stem Cell Therapy

From what I understand the out of control risk and cancer risk is more so with embryonic stem cells rather than adult stemcell
  4. Tbug

Stem Cell Therapy

5. Tbug

Stem Cell Therapy

I've only just joined this group. I've had CFS since 2003 diagnosis. 13 yrs. I've was bedridden in the beginning but now able to do a lot of things if I plan carefully and rest after. I'm still very much in an all our nothing predicament but I'd assume that's more to do with my personality. I...