• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

How do you feel after you eat?

Nanciswell, funny you mention e-coli. My brain fog has worsened dramatically after taking an ecoli probiotic Symbioflor-2 for 2 weeks. A month later and it hasn't abated one bit. It's particularly worse after eating - especially after breakfast. Stomach grumbling noises after eating has also...
  2. H

E.Coli and Serotonin

Thanks for the tip - will try get my hands on some Miyarisan. I'm about to do a herb cleanse - a 2 week wipe out, 2 week rebuild cycle for 3 - 6 months. Will also be taking digestive aids and plenty of mitochondria supplements. Hopefully it's not a big waste of $$$ :) I think i'll give up...
  3. H

Which probiotic?

I took Symbioflor-2 over a three week period and my cfs symptons worsened as a result. I slowly ramped up the dosage over the 3 weeks - getting up to 21 drops per day in the end. In the third week I experienced worsening cfs symptons and severe depression (the worst I've ever experienced). The...
  4. H

E.Coli and Serotonin

I took Symbioflor-2 over a three week period and my cfs symptons worsened as a result. I slowly ramped up the dosage over the 3 weeks - getting up to 21 drops per day in the end. In the third week I experienced worsening cfs symptons and severe depression (the worst I've ever experienced). The...
  5. H

Potassium Arsenite 0.05% Cures CFS in Falcons, so what about humans?

I had recurring staph infections prior to getting CFS! I had antibiotics for every staph infection and then went all out at the end - using the technique they use to tackle MRSA. I got rid of the infections but a couple of weeks later the CFS symptons started. Now, 21 months later i'm still...