• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. O

Tired of being single

Haha is it? I am in Australia
  2. O

Tired of being single

I've lived a sheltered life me lol
  3. O

Tired of being single

Uve summed up my feelings n thoughts exactly. It's tough
  4. O

Tired of being single

Oh I didn't know Grindr was that either...maybe they meant tinder?
  5. O

Tired of being single

Oh I hear ya...
  6. O

Tired of being single

Thanks Sam...honestly I don't remember, it was yrs ago but I remember I tried it and it dropped bp further then I saw a dr n they said that it does that. Never been game to try again. Sorry you're having trouble with it
  7. O

Tired of being single

Thanks act up, I can't take co enzyme q 10 too low a blood pressure but thanks
  8. O

Tired of being single

You're not too old Daffodil. I think the right guy is either there or isn't. Age is just a number hey.
  9. O

Tired of being single

Thanks Daffodil, am glad uve had some relationships. Yes I've seen disabled dating sites but I guess the thing is, people are from all around the world....which is never gonna work either. It sure is tough
  10. O

Tired of being single

I guess I feel the mind wants those things but the body couldn't do it if it tried. Reality is tough.
  11. O

Tired of being single

Thankyou all so so much for th replies, much appreciated. It's true I guess we never know what's around the corner. I'm 38 though and I guess I'm realising my window for having children is gone. People say to me 'I don't know how you're still single' and I think well, if u don't get out, where...
  12. O

Tired of being single

Hey all, Short story...I've had CFS all my 20's and now in my 30's...a short relationship thrown in, few male friends but am realising dating is not going to happen for me...hard enough when you're not sick but, sick...I feel I have even less chance and am facing my life alone. Do others feel...