• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Can old people (with health issues) do Freddd's protocol too?

I'm about to start on Freddd's protocol pretty soon, and I was also considering having my mother try it too... but I didn't know if it was ok for older people to do it too? She's 78, and is in poor health... it's kind of a complicated story, but in a brief nutshell, she has Parkinson's Disease...
  2. H

Recently got my 23andme test results. Now what??

Hi, I recently got my 23andme test results, and I was wondering if I could get some guidance as to what to do now? I am quite new to all this. I got an email recently from 23andme telling me my test results were ready... but when I logged into my account, I just saw a couple of reports they...
  3. H

Freddd's protocol q. - take m-folate before or after mB12?

Hi, I just wanted to clarify whether one should take m-folate before or after taking mB12? On sheclimber's notes, there is a quote there by Freddd saying - "The MB12 has to come before the m-folate to protect your neurology. So swallow the folate and putting the ENZY in your mouth at the same...
  4. H

Question about starting Freddd's protocol (the supps)

Hi, I'm about to start on Freddd's protocol, after trying to read up on it quite bit. It's a lot of info to take in (and kind of scattered all over the place on this site), so although I feel I have a very basic grasp of it, I still don't feel like like I totally have it all down yet. (Btw...
  5. H

Question re: Freddd's protocol (B-complex and B12 injections)

I'm new here and about to start on Freddd's protocol. I've already ordered and received all my supps (except the AdenoB12, which I'll order today). I had 2 questions... 1) Is taking a daily B-complex part of the protocol? If so, appx. what are the dosages recommended? Any recommendations...
  6. H

Which form of L-methylfolate? (Freddd's protocol)

Hi, I'm new here and so glad and grateful that I've found this group. I am eager to start on Freddd's protocol, and am new to it. I am in the process of getting all my supps together for the protocol, and was wondering what kind of L-methylfolate I should get? I looked at the supplement...