• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

elemental diet plan

NatBard, inhousepharmacy didn't require a prescription? In their FAQ they claim that after you order they will have you send in your prescription before they will send you the medication. I'm hopeful that they will allow me to order without a prescription. Incidentally, £71 is extremely...
  2. S

elemental diet plan

Hi NatBard, I'm in the US and got both the rifaxamin and neomycin from my doctor. How did you get the rifaxamin online without a prescription? I may want to do that sometime if I need more. Unfortunately the elemental diet was not a success for me. I went for 17 days and felt worse as I...
  3. S

elemental diet plan

Thanks Brenda. I do intend to include extra glutamine, both during the elemental diet and afterwards. I also intend to take other substances that might decrease the leakiness of my gut such as turmeric. I would like to try an elimination diet at some point. One problem with doing any special...
  4. S

elemental diet plan

My doctor prescribed xifaxan and neomycin to tackle my hydrogen and methane SIBO, but I am hoping to avoid the neomycin because I fear the possible ototoxic effects it can have. I'm planning to try an elemental diet first on my own, and am thinking about how best to proceed. A couple of years...