• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

High S-adenosyl homocysteine but low homocysteine - please help me understand!

Thanks for the input Valentijn. May I ask where your information comes from and how sure you are in the statement? Do the Yasko/Genie variants have any other impact at all? Why are they included by Genie and Yasko? Thanks in advance for your contribution!
  2. V

High S-adenosyl homocysteine but low homocysteine - please help me understand!

I know this is old but hope andocobo is still around to respond. I am Homozygous for all the AHCY mutations that Genetic Genie tests from 23andMe and suspect having low AHCY activity. I have not had SAMe/SAH test done yet as I am not in the US currently and the local market does not offer the...