• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Peace

urgent: need help with Hyperthyroidsm, Thyroid "storm"

Urgent update... My mom is not responding and is moving while sleeping(?) and reaction from medications. She had MRI done for stroke and it came back negative. But the Dr suspects something for unresponsive condition after making progress responding, talking and being able to control her own...
  2. Peace

urgent: need help with Hyperthyroidsm, Thyroid "storm"

Hello everyone, I am writing this in a ICU room tending to my mom who is being treated since Saturday afternoon for which the ICU doctor calls a thyroid storm. "Thyroid storm, also referred to as thyrotoxic crisis, is an acute, life-threatening, hypermetabolic state induced by excessive...
  3. Peace

Unfolded Protein Response and A Possible Treatment for CFS

Hi mariovitali, thank you for sharing and making this thread. Very interesting and could be another key in recovering from illness. I already have bile, choline supplements for my liver among other reasons but ordered TUDCA, choline from Jarrows. Are there any particular brands that you prefer...
  4. Peace

Zeolite

ah, thanks for clearing that up about its potency, trials and MLM. MLM :-/ http://www.waiora.com/join/ Please ignore my post everyone. careless, sorry about that. Was briefly looking before breaskfast. brenda, Which brand did you end up choosing?
  5. Peace

Zeolite

I am chelating heavy metals using cutler's dosing method, DMSA + ALA. It works, too well actually that I had hot sweats and pain on the 2nd night and 3rd night. Initially believed it was because of adding VSL/probiotics but it wasn't. Even though it works, I want to try something that doesn't...
  6. Peace

Oxalate Dumping - a Probiotic Solution?

So.. I have been doing better and been able to reduce oxalate in my joints and tissues. Mobility in my joints improving. "Only" changes I've made are VSL satchets 3x a day, shialjit tea 3x a day, humic/mineral blend and reduced prebiotics/glutamine. One poster "Adreno" and others have...
  7. Peace

Need help interpreting HDRI, CDSA, oat tests among others...

Hi caledonia, how's everything? sorry, i had to take a break and think about what to do. I still don't see the relationship between ACAT, bile salts and kidney stones problem or any problem related in medical literature; I think I'm fine with not supplementing with bile. Regarding using CDSA...
  8. Peace

Hey allicec, Regarding reducing oxalates: What were the biggest factors or most effective supplements that caused oxalate dumping? And also reducing oxalates deposits? You mentioned oxalobact for the former, was wondering what worked. Anyways, i've briefly scanned the entire thread, and what I...
  9. Peace

I can't live like this anymore, i need a doctor preferably in the bay area who can help or else I have to do it all myself.
  10. Peace

@caledonia Thank you! Those resources and info were useful. 1. ACAT snp for example scares me; http://snpedia.com/index.php/Yasko_Methylation "Yasko believes it will cause an increase in gut bugs (particularly clostridia) as well as elevated fatty acid metabolites." though I found an older...
  11. Peace

Hi, it's in the late hours here, just want to reply before I head off to bed. Yeah, I have done quite a few lab tests as of late. 6 lab tests early in March-April; CDSA, biohealth 401#h, SIBO breathe, genova OAT, CMP/CBC/TSH/blood chemistry panel/etc, dutch hormonal test. 23andme was from a...
  12. Peace

my former diet was very high in oxalates (sweet potatoes, broccoli) and collagen supplementation, bone broth and excessive protein which the later was shown as an issue in my genova OAT. Far too much protein I also have overgrowth in candida and 2 of those 3 bacteria (K. pneumoniae, S. aureus)...
  13. Peace

Hi everyone, Just want to say I'm happy I stumbled upon this site. someone gave me a link to the biofilm thread while I was trying to fix my gut. thanks for everyone for their own research and contribution. This site has been very helpful. I need help interpreting my Health Diagnostics and...