• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. BlissC

post nasal drip.

I've had post-nasal drip on and off for a number of years, though it's never really been a serious problem for me - more of an irritation, though first thing in a morning when I first get up it does cause me to cough for a short time. In my late teens I had allergy tests done, as I had mild...
  2. BlissC

ATP Profile testing (UK)

Thanks guys for the welcome, the info and links. @charles shepherd - interesting article on intracellular acidosis. The tests the neurologist was willing to do was blood tests for creatine kinase and serum lactate. @trishrhymes - I know how you feel. I'm the same. I have to have facts and...
  3. BlissC

ATP Profile testing (UK)

Does anyone know of/had experience with a lab which accepts postal samples and does the ATP profile test for mitochondrial dysfunction at a cost that doesn't require taking out a mortgage to pay for it? The background to this is... I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia as a teenager 20+ years...