• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Vitamin D3 as an anti-viral?

I have been taking 10,000 units a day of vitamin D3 for the past ten years, which has eliminated my getting colds and flu. But sometimes when I feel like I am coming down with a cold or flu, I take 50,000 units (usually in the evening) and the next morning I feel fine. Since coming down with...
  2. T

Kali Phos 6X helpful for mental stress

Ever since I came down with CFS I have been stressed out by mental work. My homeopath recently recommended Kali Phos 6X. I have been amazed by the results in my case. I take just one tablet a day. Things that used to stress me out (like arguing with the car mechanic, ATT, Comcast, etc.) have...
  3. T

Homeopathy for PEM

Mercurius 30C. 1 pellet dissolved in 4 oz of distilled water. 1/4 tsp stirred in 4 oz. of water. I took 1/4 tsp every 5-6 days.
  4. T

Homeopathy for PEM

I have recovered my mental facilities with homeopathy, but still crash physically after exertion, whether physical or mental. Has anyone found a homeopathic remedy that helps with post exercise malaise?
  5. T

BIPAP Machine

I started with a CPAP machine 7 years ago, then went to a BiPAP when they came out, and now use an APAP, which is the most comfortable of the lot. Stopping breathing at night is bad for your heart and brain (kills brain cells). But APAP can reverse the damage after a year of use. I feel more...