• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. CeciliaSwe

[Sweden] Metro.se: "Anja got a sore throat - is now bedbound 23 hours a day"

Thank you for this great work! :balloons:
  2. CeciliaSwe

Live tweeting from IiME conference, Friday 3 June 2016

Oh, how hard it must be for Whitney and for you, with no relief from the worry and the pain. I understand that you need to let all those feelings out somehow, and hope there are friends that can listen. My heart breaks a bit when I think about how much you - and others with severely ill...
  3. CeciliaSwe

Live tweeting from IiME conference, Friday 3 June 2016

I would like to be that fly on the wall! No, I would like to (leave this bed and) bring coffee to all of you, Janet, Ron and Linda. Your part in this, Janet @Rose49 is so incredible important. I cannot see a single minute of film with you and Ron without crying those tears of gratitude...