• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Complete Symptom Relief and CFS Remission Since Starting Nitric Oxide Supplement

Alright ;) But wouldn't the high dose amino acids increase ammonia which is part of the problem? ;) Having low ornithine could indicate that. But then again, some people say that until your liver is really killed, ammonia isn't a problem. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Anyway, I will...
  2. R

Complete Symptom Relief and CFS Remission Since Starting Nitric Oxide Supplement

Thank you for answering, I'm taking this amino acid complex: http://www.pureencapsulations.com/amino-nr-180-s.html Targeted amino acids, adrenal support and neurotransmitter balancing...but you don't recommend targeted amino acids? I don't quite understand :) I just need to figure out what is...
  3. R

Hey there, that's an interesting thread actually. I didn't read everything because I have constant brain fog and fatigue /mild anxiety for the last 3 years. A blood amino acid test showed: Elevated Arginine Levels Low Lysine Levels Very Low Ornithine Levels Very Low Citrulline Levels Elevated...
  4. R

IBS, Bilirubin, Methylation (Elevated B12, Folate), Brain Fog, Tiredness

@ Jepps: Thank you for the suggestions, that's a lot to read for me ;) . I'm on an AIP Paleo diet for over a year now...it is nearly similiar to the Perfect health Diet as i can see http://perfecthealthdiet.com/the-diet/ except for the safe starches, I don't eat a lot of starches now...
  5. R

@Mary: Thank you; I never had amalgam fillings, only 2 synthetic pieces because a piece broke of my teeth, but this wouldn't cause any issue i guess ;) Yes my Klinghardt Practitioner uses kinesiology muscle testig, but she says only time can tell how one will improve, and I should be...
  6. R

@ Mary: Thank you, great answer ;). I was thinking about a liver problem and today I already took 2 caps milk thistle and drank 2 lemons in water ;) Can u show me a website on how to do a proper liver cleanse, because there are a lot of them (i think it involves olive oil and apple juice but it...
  7. R

Well, thanks for responding although it was not the answer I'd hoped for. Maybe it's ,,adrenal insufficiency'' but in my case i improved gradually. What would that mean for me? What can I do? Try to take mini doses of methyl b12? Did that, didn't notice much improvement. My gut issues went away...
  8. R

Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum but I am reading for a long time now. I'm sorry If my english sounds kind of funny to you, but I try my best. I can understand better than I write ^^ I don't even know if I'm right here but a lot of you seem to have a lot of experience. Noone diagnosed...