• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Brain symptoms still getting worse - Losing hope

I understand but there's a facility on there for applying for funding for tests etc so you could bear that in mind
  2. J

Sean when you're up to it try to join that facebook lyme disease group-there are lots of people like us and you can ask questions and get advice
  3. J

I totally understand-I've said to my family all along that it feels like something's attacking my brain! I get constant head pain,pressure and snapping sensations and the worse they get the less I'm able to think etc.I don't know for sure the I've got lyme but it seems like the only way to find...
  4. J

Hi Sean,I replied to your first post as your symptoms are so similar to mine! I'm sorry that you're deteriorating -so am I and the only thing keeping me hanging on is what it would do to my children if I didn't! I was bitten by a mosquito 6 weeks before I became ill so eventually sent my blood...
  5. J

Severe progressing brain symptoms - Lyme Disease?

Have you had a diagnosis yet Sean?
  6. J

I never get any relief from my head symptoms Sean-they've been constant and unbearable since September 2014 ( the only time I'm out of my misery is when I'm asleep!) At the same time I'm finding it harder and harder to think,word things breathe and see and everything I eat drink and do seems to...
  7. J

Im suffering with the same symptoms as yourself, can particularly relate to your head symptoms. Food seems to make my head symptoms much worse almost immediately after I have eaten they become almost unbearable. Does eating affect your symptoms & may I ask what diets you have tried? Have you...
  8. J

has anyone had these symptoms

I have had testing done with Armin labs & these were my results, can anyone make sense of it?
  9. J

My scalp is highly irritated and I get snapping ,crunching and ripping sensations in my head -food seems to cause it but I'm not sure and the more I get it the less I'm able to think and find the right words!
  10. J

Thank you for your reply, yes I was referring to Dr Rajendra Sharma have you had any dealings with him? Have paid out over £1000 for blood tests Im currently only taking Caprylic Acid, Berberine, Vit C, Magnesium, Zinc & a Pro-otic. He has also sent me out Glisodin, Pro - omnineuro, HPA-JA...
  11. J

I have been written off as nuts by my GP & the local ME/CFS clinic run by the NHS. Have been diagnosed with ME after seeing Dr Weir in London. Was recommended Dr Sharma who has out me on lots of different supplements which are very pricey & I feel I am gradually getting worse & worse. Does...
  12. J

London/UK doctors

Hi, I've recently been seeing Dr Sharma who after blood tests has diagnosed toxins in my system potentially caused by anti-biotics or hair dye & neurological issues. Have also been diagnosed with ME by Dr Weir. Been advised to take many expensive medications etc which I feel aren't improving my...