• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Modafinil while on a methylation protocol?

Hi guys, I am suffering from brain fog, low motivation and fatigue. I have started supplementing mb12 and adb12 4 days ago and it has helped me with my energy levels and depression. I have been reading on modafinil and how it helps with brain fog, motivation and fatigue. So can I use modafinil...
  2. C

Will methylation help me? Some effects of supplements on me

Ahmo, can you tell me when to add l-carnitine fumarate? From what I have read, I think that it should be added after someone has titrated the b12s to 1000 mcg and methylfolate to 800 mcg. Is that right?
  3. C

Thanks a lot for the reply Ahmo. The links in your signature have been very helpful to me.
  4. C

Hi guys, this is my first post here. I have been lurking here since 2 weeks, reading all about methylation. I am suffering from CFS, digestion problems, impaired liver function, depression, anxiety, low libido, memory problems, learning problems and brain fog issues since 3 years. Here is how...