• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. I

Need some advice!

Not sure if anyone is following this thread anymore. Just a little update tho... I took a pure encapsulations adenosyl hydroxy b12 and had the "brightening" that I believe Fredd calls it. It gave me super energy and clarity that I havent experienced in a long time. Can anyone elaborate what...
  2. I

Need some advice!

Everyone, Thank you so much for your help.. I am been reading through all this information. It looks like my symptoms right now are fitting into group 3 of fredds symptoms list. Which I believe he says is a Induced and/or Paradoxical Folate deficiency or insufficiency. Now I just need to...
  3. I

Need some advice!

She absolutely is. She was trying to explain it to me but I didnt know anything about it until coming on here and reading the forums and going on www.mthfr.net. I feel kinda like I have gotten worse then better. Do you think I should try to go to 400mcg of folapro instead of the 800. and just...
  4. I

Need some advice!

Great. I read the article! Thank you. I guess thats why she has me on folapro which is 800mcg of folate. I only had brain fog/ dizziness before but now it seems like I have more issues. I probably should do the genetic testing to find out about MTHFR.
  5. I

Need some advice!

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and this is the first forums I have ever written on. About 3 years ago I started having bad acid reflux which lead me to a naturopath/MD after visiting my PCP which was useless. I was able to get my acid reflux in order by changing my diet and using certian...