• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

What brand b12 is recommended?

I always see @Freddd recommend Enzmatic Therapy, is this one no good or not recommended anymore?
  2. S

Active B12 Protocol Basics

@Freddd Please can you or anyone else tell me if you still recommend the same brand of B12 (Natures Way)?
  3. S

What brand b12 is recommended?

Hi, A lot of the information of brands of recommended supplements seems to be quite old, is the Natures Way b12 brand still the one recommended? Or that outdated now? Thank you
  4. S

Anyone else unable to tolerate Potassium Glutonate?

I recently started Freddds protocal, I was taking around 500-600mg of Potassium per day for about a month. I have ended up with pretty bad potassium deficiency, so I have temporarily stopped Freddds protocol and have increased my potassium to 1.5g per day. My issue is I do NOT tolerate...