• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

How I found the underlying cause of my CFS--anti NMDA antibodies

is this test good for nervous system antibodies? https://www.joincyrex.com/the-cyrex-system/array-7x-neurological-autoimmune-reactivity-screen-expanded
  2. R

is this mold

Hi, I wanted to know what this could be. A few years ago I was cleaning my bathroom, and the day after I started having some symptoms that I mostly had previously in the years before, but a few new ones too. I started having severe eye pain, and inflammation with lots of pus, I became extremely...
  3. R

Environmental toxins

Hi, I wanted to know what this could be. A few years ago I was cleaning my bathroom, and the day after I started having some symptoms that I mostly had previously in the years before, but a few new ones too. I started having severe eye pain, and inflammation with lots of pus, I became extremely...
  4. R

does anyone have these 2 symptoms

i should say too that even if i dont use computers i have these symptoms as i have tried not using computers at all of course. some really weird stuff has been happening as the last few days i have only slept 1-2 hours a night and last night i was having the usual symptoms but then the...
  5. R

hey guys i will reply to you all soon, i did take fluquionlone antibiotics 2 years ago and that is how all my symptoms started. just sitting here going on the computer for 5 or 10 minutes starts making me really heavy, head and body and arms, then i start to bob up and down in my body and it...
  6. R

hello i have had a terrible condition for 2 years now that has gotten worse over time lots of symptoms like tremors, muscle jerks, pressure in head, seizure like symptoms, face and neck neuropathy type numbness, entire room looks crooked, vertigo, visual and sensory overloard, troubles...
  7. R

Odd Symptoms

I can relate to a couple of the things you mentioned specifically about your nervous system. I'm really sensitive to computer screens too and they seem to make my vertigo worse, but there is a difference for me between looking at the screen when its just on its desktop and doing nothing...
  8. R

Does anyone here have Pulmonary Hypertension by any chance?

Rosie i believe you mentioned in this thread something about immune testing in the states i will have to find where how can i be so sick yet tests be normal? different things jerk, my head constantly moves all the time by its self and sways, i cant really do even some of the tests like a mri of...
  9. R

Im having an issue with using the quotes so ill answer this way for now. talking bothers me too and whenever a doctor asks to do the inhale test i tell them i cant do it since i cant inhale properly and they tell me to try too but it doesnt really work. I havent had any spirometry or PFT tests...
  10. R

Hey sorry ill fix the paragraphs and thanks for the replys. I actually just got done reading gingergrls thread about her condition and found it interesting I need to look into those tests too in there gngrgirl you mentioned you cant blow off hot food which i cant do either. Hey I will be...
  11. R

Hey I will be following this thread. I'm having a bunch of different issues in areas in my body, neuro issues, breathing issues bowel issues. Some kind of vertigo head problem pulsating that is made worse by using computers and browsing the internet so I can barely be on here really but I need...