• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. clairelou

PIP refused for CFS - worth appealing?

Hi, I appealed my DLA decision, and the appealing panel found in my favour. The panel consisted of 3 gentlemen and they couldn't have been lovelier. They genuinely seemed astonished I had been turned down for DLA and when I was aked to leave the room whilst they made their decision, I could hear...
  2. clairelou

The Holy Zohar (Kaballah)

Just wanted to share my experience of this amazing little book in the hope it may help others. I have severe ME/CFS, can't cook, bathe myself etc and rely on my parents for my care needs. A few years back a friend gave me this...
  3. clairelou

Scared after reading this - brain fog linked to dementia and Korsakoff's psychosis??

Thanks again for your replies. @Antares in NYC, I sincerely hope you again experience 100% remissions again, take care.
  4. clairelou

Scared after reading this - brain fog linked to dementia and Korsakoff's psychosis??

Thank you so much for all your replies, much appreciated.
  5. clairelou

Hi all, I have had ME/CFS for 12 years now and recently my brain fog has been getting worse... I suffer bad anxiety and the brain fog was almost a relief, a kind of break from the anxiety. This was ok until I read this article...