• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

The Effect of Testosterone Replacement on Endogenous Inflammatory Cytokines

ok. thank you. do you know the ratio of the different hormones to each other? how they should be?
  2. M

The Effect of Testosterone Replacement on Endogenous Inflammatory Cytokines

I noticed something strange: my testosterone level was last year on the maximum level of the lab. I had acne, and the second half of the cycle I always got extremely aggressive. now, 2 month ago, when testing again the level had increased further to more than double of the maximum level of the...
  3. M

tissue problems

not really ;)
  4. M

tissue problems

no. for acute pain I drink tea of willow bark , seems to help a little, and stop doing any activities, that helps also . it takes a little time, about 3-4 days. then make again the deal with myself: not to overdo and force things and hope I behave more clever the next time :-)
  5. M

tissue problems

ok. thank you. I started in the meanwhile with vitamins, including all B-vitamins, in a very low dose. I bought magnesium as a spray. both works (for the gut) if the dose is low.(about a quarter of the daily recommended dose) I think I will wait for 2-3 month to see if something happens. I think...
  6. M

tissue problems

thank you. yes, by massaging some "trigger points" it hurts less for some time. maybe I should learn more about it......I recently found some youtube videos, but the positive effect was only for a very short time..... as to the gut: yes, I will buy a magnesium spray, makes sense. I think I...
  7. M

tissue problems

yes, fibromyalgia and cfs has been diagnosed 4 years ago. no no, I mean loose fasciae (hope this is the right word). fasciae are round the muscles and can get loose......when I use a muscle the fasciae around beginns to hurt and feels overstrained. I tried some supplements, but because of gut...
  8. M

tissue problems

Hello, I have big problems with all muscles in the body. they hurt and burn, especially when I sit on hard chairs it is very painful. it is also painful for the back to lean on a hard backrest . I also suffer from more and more getting looser tissue. There are some places where the tissue is...