• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

My Gentic Genie Results - Need help

@Valentijn Oh no, that just adds to confusion! I have been reading a lot of posts (a lot of your comments in fact) and applying them to my results. "Having the two heterozygous MTHFR versions can mean that your methylfolate production is functioning at about 30% of normal. Hence...
  2. P

My Gentic Genie Results - Need help

Hi all, I am hoping someone can help with interpreting my results. I have done my own research but I am honestly swamped with information. I can research each SNP no problem, but when they start having synergistic effects on each other I get confused. From my results I understand my COMT...
  3. P

Sulfuric stools, diarrhea, fatigue, brain fog, faint, cant gain weight, insomnia

Hello everyone, sorry if this is the wrong section. Ill try give my history and keep it short as possible. I'm 23 and steadily I am feeling worse an worse. I initially thought I might have a malabsorption problem (which would explain my symptoms of diarrhea, fatigue, feeling faint and unable to...