• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

any amount of methyl causing side effects?

for a long time now I've suspected i have some sort of mineral deficiency and i'm wondering if it could be the culprit. About 4 years ago when the derealization/brain fog started i also developed MDDS(self diagnosed) i feel completely spaced out, unable to concentrate and as if i'm on a boat. I...
  2. C

I am not taking any other B vitamins other than amount i get from food sources. I have read numerous threads stating Riboflavin had these side effects but it was usually due to excess dosages or jumping into it too quick. Once my symptoms started it seems even after a layoff the smallest amount...
  3. C

i apologize for the typo. i meant Coenzymated B-2(Source Natural) and Methyl B-12(Jarrow) With the b-2, although my mood felt better at first..i was experiencing very frequent urination and diarrhea. I don't know if it was by coincidence but once the extreme brain fog and aching joints came i...
  4. C

I have recently experimented with the use of methyl b-2 that seemd to cause improvement for the first two weeks until i woke up one day with severe brain fog and a stiff neck. Brain fog/Derealization/joint pain as well as many other issues have been big issues for me for years, so it took a...
  5. C

new to this. 23andme/genetic genie results

i understand i posted a lot of information so to make it easier on everyone il just list my Methylation Profile mutations VDR Bsm rs1544410 CT +/- VDR Taq rs731236 AG +/- MAO A R297R rs6323 T +/+ MTHFR C677T rs1801133 AG +/- MTHFR A1298C rs1801131 GG +/+
  6. C

23andme/genetic genie results. Need help

hey everyone, first time posting on this forum although i've been a visitor for some time. I've been doing some research and reading of my own but im feeling a bit overwhelmed with information right now. I was hoping i could get some help interpreting all of this. I have a number of...
  7. C

new to this. 23andme/genetic genie results

hey everyone, first time posting on this forum although i've been a visitor for some time. I've been doing some research and reading of my own but im feeling a bit overwhelmed with information right now. I was hoping i could get some help interpreting all of this. I have a number of...